Monday, 14 April 2014

Origins - Make A Difference

Origins Merry Moisturisers Gift Set - Make A Difference (via ebay)

I am most definitely late on the Origins wagon but I am super impressed! Usually I find myself a routine and stick to what I know but recently my skin has became dryer and flakey despite using skincare advertised for dry skin. I decided to completely revamp my skincare with products recommended by a couple of lovely ladies on Twitter. I brought this little Origins gift set via eBay and a new cleanser and toner from the Clarins website. There were a few sellers selling the same kit on eBay for various prices, I think I may of got lucky as I bagged one for £25.00 with postage! Although I sometimes wonder whether to be more cautious ordering these type of products off ebay as you can never tell how old they are!  Here are my thoughts on the products so far:



Make A Difference Plus+ Skin Rejuvenating Moisturiser

This is the main reason I brought the gift set and was excited to try! I've been using this as my daily moisturiser after cleansing and toning. It smells great and sinks in fast without being sticky or leaving any oily residue behind. At first I thought the pot may be a bit small but as soon as I started using it I noticed you only need a tiny amount and I'm still only using the back of the lid and not even started the actual pot yet! A great moisturiser to apply before makeup and I do find it beneficial for my dry skin.


Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment
I must admit, I'm neither amazed or disappointed with this product. Personally I found the hand cream to be average and no more beneficial than buying a cheaper alternative. It's not a bad product but It just didn't stand out to me as much.

Make A Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion
In all honestly I haven't tried this out yet as I'm quite happy with the Clarins toner I have brought. It does smell absolutely amazing though but also a little stronger than I expect a toner to smell. I will get round to trying this soon as though! Has anyone else tried this product?

Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
I've only used this once so far and I didn't leave it on overnight because silly me didn't realise I needed to despite it saying so in the name (doh!). I must admit although I only left it on a short time before wiping off the excess I will still quite impressed so I'm looking forward to trying it overnight to see the effectiveness! It has a nice texture to it, I wouldn't really call it a mask but more of an intensive moisturiser maybe?

Anyways, although this may not be the best review but I do recommend anyone who hasnt used any of the Origins products yet (Pretty sure it may of just been me!) should definitely give them a try! I'm looking forward to trying some more of their range.

S x







No comments:

Post a Comment