Friday, 2 January 2015

Limnit Lipsticks Mini Jars Review

(Lipstick shade worn: Goodness Graycious)
As a matte lipstick fanatic I am always excited to try new brands and I recently came across Limnit on Etsy and I just had to share with everybody! I brought a few of the mini-jars to try and for a mini they are very generous in size. I applied these with a lipbrush and the colours were so pigmented you didn't need much at all! Delivery came pretty quick too even though they were coming from the US and I live in the UK. Packaging was cute and the little lip printed card had a hand written thank you note which I thought was a lovely little touch. These lip pots are only £3.07 each so my inner bargain huntress was jumping with joy! Here are the colours I brought:
Racin' Carnation 
Abracadabra 
Goodness Graycious
Deepest Taupes and Dreams
Punk'in

What do you guys think? Any other brands you would recommend for matte lipsticks?

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment