Friday, 3 July 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette



So in my recent holiday to New York I couldn't wait to run off to Sephora and pick up a few bits and bobs, main item being the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. I've wanted to purchase this for so long now but managed to held out until my holiday! To fill the void in before my holiday I was using the Makeup Revolution Radiant Palette which I would say is a good dupe for the Hourglass powders just a little more shimmery and intense whilst the Hourglass palette is much more natural and subtle. I am really happy with ambient lighting powers, I even went back and brought 'Mood Light' as a separate shade. To sum up these powders they are to enhance where flattering lighting would usually bounce off and highlight your skin making your overall complexion look more softer and almost blurred out.


 If anyone would like me to post the Hourlglass alongside the Makeup Revolution with swatches to see more of a comparison let me know :)
S x








No comments:

Post a Comment